THE MAGELLAN SUTERA RESORT .
7 Nights in a Deluxe Garden View Room
Return airfares with Malaysia Airlines
Return private airport transfers
Free upgrade to a Deluxe Seaview Room
One buffet dinner at Five Sails for two
One sunset drink (beer or soft drink) at the Tarik's Lounge for two
10% Discount off the total bill on food and beverage dining outlets resort-wide, discount is not applicable on alcohol, tobacco and promotional items
Purchase any full priced massage treatment , the 2nd person will receive 50% off at the Mandara Spa of the Magellan Sutera Resort
Complimentary access to fitness centre at The Pacific Sutera Hotel & Marina Country Club
The Magellan Sutera Resort & Country Club is a magnificent 5-star resort nestled on the beach in Kota Kinabalu. The grand entrance is a majestic longhouse style lobby with fine timber furnishings and traditional handicrafts.
This resort is a favourite with families and couples and those seeking a relaxing tropical holiday in Borneo. The suites are lavishly decorated and present fabulous views of beautifully manicured gardens of the South China Sea, set against a backdrop of the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
Spend the day relaxing by one of their swimming pools, practice your swing at the Country Club award winning course or enjoy a meal or cocktail at one of the many restaurants or bars. There is an impressive range of facilities and activities on offer for the whole family.
SYDNEY FROM $1,649PP
Valid for Travel:
01 May–30 Jun 19
01 Sep–30 Nov 19
Season Surcharges Apply:
01–14 Jul 19
01–29 Dec 19
01–22 Jan 20
Selamat sore warga IG! Sebagai penutup, gw bagikan beberapa hal yang perlu diperhatikan kalo ada yang mau berkunjung ke sini
SAYAMA TRIP TIP(s)!
1. Lokasi nya jauh dari pusat kota tokyo, kalo mau kesini, gw sarankan either first thing in the morning atau siang menuju sore, biar dapet pencahayaan yang pas untuk dokumentasi
2. Jarak dari stasiun ke kompleks pemakaman sebenarnya tidak jauh, tapi karena sayama stasion merupakan stasion terakhir di jalurnya, lingkungannya sangat sepi, dan jalur jalan kaki agak memutar dan menanjak, siapkan stamina yak
3. Sesampainya di kompleks, akan langsung disambut dengan bangunan community hall, sebagai tamu yang baik, silakan kulonuwun dulu ke resepsionis di dalam, dont worry they speak a little english.
4. Setelah minta ijin liat2, nanti bakal dipersilakan foto2 interior tapi dengan syarat ga boleh foto orang lain yg sedang berkunjung, nah, kalo mereka lagi ga sibuk, bakal dianter deh ke chapel nya
5. Merupakan SOP mereka kalo ada pengunjung, bakal dianterin ke chapel sekitar 500m dari situ, mereka gak mengenakan biaya untuk jasa nganterinnya, nice isnt it?
6. Setelah nganterin ke chapel, mereka bakal diem di luar chapel dan mempersilakan kita untuk menikmati chapel, foto2, berdoa atau menikmati ruang, cuma agak kurang enak kalo berlama2 disitu, karena mereka nungguin sambil berdiri, apalagi waktu itu suhu 7°C
8. Mereka bakal nunjukin buku tentang sayama cemetery ini, dari latar belakang sampe proses pembangunannya, lucky you bukunya dijual dengan harga 2000 yen, kalo tertarik langsung sikat deh
Sekian sayama trip tips kali ini, besok gw bakal balik lagi dengan materi yang baru yaitu sayama chapel, kalo ada yang mau tanya2 silakan komen di bawah, i’d make sometime to reply to you, have a great day folks!
We spent a lot of oir time in Chiang Mai researching a way to see to see elephants in Northern Thailand without supporting really shit practices. While consumer sentiment has meant there are loads more camps which market themselves as ethical since i was last there, seemingly ethical places do sometimes get exposed for treating elephants poorly etc. We really didn't want to support this but on the flip side elephants in the wild are at a much higher risk of being poached for their ivory and proctection areas do need tourism to survive
In the end we settled for a village run sanctuary of 7 elephants. The sanctuaries prohibit riding of the elephants and keep them in a sectioned area to protect from poaching, but require tourism to keep running which seemed about as good for the elephants as we could find. Anyone know anything more about whether or not these places do actually operate to conserve the animals?
6am in Varanasi. The peace and quiet before the place absolutely erupts with life. Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. 🙏🏽
Contemplating the Norwegian fjords that stretch out towards the north. Totally amazed by the last 48 hours of wandering between these fjords, feeling the energy of the ocean watching humpback whales in their natural habitat around Skjervoy and the magic of the northern lights somewhere in the middle of these fjords. What a trip! Promess I'll be back soon for more adventures.
You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be?
You're frozen, when your heart's not open
You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret.
You're broken, when your heart's not open