|PRAY ON ME|
I'm sending one up in a heaven bound bubble.
Be gentle with this one if it's not too much trouble.
I've been waiting a while just to build up the courage.
I've sent it in every direction and I'm feeling discouraged.
You're my last resort and to be honest I'm not terribly hopeful.
Your answer seems silent and I'm screaming a mouthful.
It's like a shield made of wool in an archers barrage.
A solitary comfort would really help your cause.
I should clip it to a rocket,I should pack it full of fuel.
Because shaking fists at the sky is embarrassing this fool.
1. The lists I make are seldom complete
2. They live in the silences of my mind, waiting
3. For me to even think about them
4. But they are fatal reminders of the things I started and left
5. So I bury them deep, hidden in a deluge of other lists that rain down on them, everytime I plan and don't execute
6. Or don't execute the planning, leaving the list as a thought
11. This list isn't complete either.
Is kindness too much to ask for?
Have we travelled so far over the years to reach a place that is so cruel! Where a pinch of kindness is so expensive that no one (or Very few) could afford it?
Being blunt or not desired to help anyone is one thing, but - being inhuman is completely the other.
On the land where every single religion teaches to be kind, generous or posses humanity towards each other, are we realizing that consciously or not so consciously we are behaving and becoming like a cold hearted person in the greed of self possessions or in the fear of loosing our shares of the perks!
Ahh. A thought really needs to be given. Not just blaming others but also making it realise to my own self! #selfrealization
Be kind. It costs nothing.